If you've got a dogwalker, housekeeper, nanny, or, well, ANYONE who does anything for you during the year, you need to remember them when it comes to Christmas and the holidays... and here's a breakdown of what you should consider when it comes to tipping those people who help you live your life day in and day out!
Here's a quick glance at the breakdown:
- Apartment supers– They do a lot for you! Consider throwing them $50 this season.
- Babysitters– Throw them a week of pay for free.
- Dog groomers– An extra $10 could make them feel appreciated.
- Dog walkers– Throw your regular walkers a few extra bucks this week.
- Garbage collectors– They don’t see much tipping action. Couldn’t hurt to throw them a $20.
- Doormen– It would be nice to get your doorman a bottle of wine for the holidays.
- Parking attendants– Again, they don’t see much tipping action. Throw them a few extra bucks next time you park.
- Personal trainers– Hook them up with an extra $20 this week.
And... to all of you who do for all of us... #ThankYouForWhatYouDo!