It may be Monday, but today (September 18th) is also National Cheeseburger Day! In honor of this food holiday, restaurants are ready to help you celebrate with some discounts and deals on cheeseburgers. These are some of the best offers at chains across the country.
- Applebee's - They’re selling Classic Handcrafted Burgers with fries for $8.99 today when dining in, when ordering online or through the mobile app. Just choose the “National Cheeseburger Day” option from the online menu.
- Burger King - BK has deals happening all week in honor of National Cheeseburger Day, but today, members of their Royal Perks rewards program can get a free cheeseburger with any purchase of $1 or more.
- Dairy Queen - The chain will give a free Original Cheeseburger to anyone who makes a $1 purchase through the app today at participating locations nationwide.
- McDonald's - Today participating locations across the country will sell Double Cheeseburgers for 50-cents and you’ll need to order through the app to snag the deal.
- Smashburger - From now through September 20th, customers can get any of the Classic Singles for $5, either in stores or on the website or app using the code CLASSIC23 during checkout.
- Wendy's - Fans of the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger can get one for just a penny when they make any purchase. The deal can be found in the “offers” section on the Wendy’s app or website and it’s good not just today, but through Friday, September 22nd.
Source: Eat This, Not That