Now that 2018 is in full swing, lots of us are wondering what’s on the horizon of new trends? We’ve got a ton of stuff to keep our eye on if we want to be as trendy as possible this year. Here are a few things that are going to blow up:
- Kicka** women – 2018 will be the year that we really get in there and celebrate women the way they deserve to be celebrated.
- The color lavender – Say goodbye to your rose gold and millennial pink, because lavender is making its way in.
- Sparkling everything – If you’re a big fan of the bubbly, good news for you! Sparkling drinks will be all the rage.
- 80s looks – The 80s are making a comeback in fashion this year with a “now” twist.
- Self-care – Fitness studios are trendy and we’re all talking about meditating.
- Harry and Meghan’s wedding – How can we focus on anything else in 2018 when we have a royal wedding to look forward to?!
- Matte black – It’s a sexy look, and it’s coming for our homes in decorative items.
These are just to get you started – find more things that’ll blow up in 2018 HERE!