If you haven’t sent in your taxes yet, you still have until tomorrow, and while most people in America hate Tax Day, there are some businesses that are doing what they can to bring a smile to people’s faces – with free food.
A whole host of chains are offering free, and/or discounted grub tomorrow to ease the stress of tax day, including:
- Boston Market - Freestanding locations are offering a $10.40 Tax Day special, including a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain drink, while supplies last.
- Chili’s – For those who need a drink after their taxes are done, Chili’s is offering $5 Cuervo Blue Margaritas.
- Hardee’s – Between 7 and 10 am, if you say the password “Made From Scratch” you’ll get a free sausage biscuit.
- Quizno’s – The sandwich chain is offering a 10.40 percent discount off any purchase to Toasty Points loyalty app members.
- Sonic – Half-priced cheeseburgers all day.
- Hot Dog on a Stick – They’re giving away a free turkey or veggie dog.
- Kona Ice – The company’s motto is “no taxation without relaxation!” so in honor of what they call “National Chill Out Day” they are offering free shaved ice from their trucks.
- Great American Cookies – You can snag a free Cookies & Cream cookie.
- Schlotzky’s – On tax day they’re offering a free small original sandwich with a purchase of chips and a medium drink.
- California Tortilla – If you use the password “chipping in” you can get a free small order of chips and queso with the purchase of any other menu item.
- Hooters – While adults don’t get anything, kids can get a free Hooters Kids Meal with any restaurant purchase of at least $10.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s - On both tomorrow and Thursday, any large pizza you buy will get you another free large cheese pizza.
- Firehouse Subs - From today through Thursday, folks can get a free medium sub with the purchase of any medium or large sub, chips, and a drink, using this coupon.
- Tony Roma’s – From now until tomorrow, folks can get a free Kickin’ Shrimp appetizer with the purchase of any entrée.