July is National Hot Dog Month and back in 1991, the National Hot Dog Day and Sausage Council created National Hot Dog Day. It was always on the same day as the annual Capitol Hill Hot Dog Lunch, which is usually on the third Wednesday of July, but not this year. It seems the confusion is because of the fact the Hot Dog Lunch has been on July 23 a few times in the past. So this year, you can find deals and discounts for hot dogs on both tomorrow, July 19 and Sunday, July 23.
- 7-Eleven - Get Quarter Pound Big Bite for $1 on July 23rd.
- Ben’s Soft Pretzels - Buy one, get one free All-Beef Pretzel Dog on July 23rd. Only one deal per person and you have to be a member of Ben’s Loyalty Rewards Club.
- Burger King - Enjoy hot dogs for 79-cents all month long.
- Dog Haus - Hot dog sliders and corn dog sliders on for just $1 on July 23rd.
- Fancy Franks - Get a free hot dog from noon to 5 p.m. tomorrow.
- Hot Dog on a Stick - Hot Dog on a Stick has $1 unlimited Original Turkey Dogs every Tuesday in July, and you can get a free Original Turkey Dog on July 19th.
- Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries - Hot dogs are just 99-cents tomorrow, but you can only get two and have to be in the My Hwy Rewards program or download the app.
- Nathan’s Famous - At their Fort Myers, Florida location, they’re offering buy one, get one for five cents on July 23rd. Other locations may offer the same tasty deal.
- Philly Pretzel Factory - Pretzel dogs are just $1 all day long tomorrow.
- QuikTrip - Get a free hot dog on July 23 when you download the QuikTrip app.
- Wayback Burgers - On July 23 you can get two Classic Dogs for $5.
- Wienerschnitzel - Hot dogs are just 99-cents all day long on July 23.
Source: Retail Me Not