Great news for all those who enjoy an iced coffee drink on a hot summer day: Starbucks has announced they’re having a buy one, get one free deal on grande iced espresso drinks from now through July 2nd. The BOGO deal is available from 2 to 5pm, so your afternoons just got a little sweeter.
And in case you have a hard time deciding what to order to get in on the freebie offer, here are a few suggestions from Starbucks baristas themselves:
- Iced Caffè Americano - These are just espresso shots topped with a little water, served over ice. So baristas suggest adding a little raw sugar or coconut milk to liven it up.
- Iced Caramel Macchiato - This classic beverage boasts an impressive amount of caramel and it’s usually sweetened with vanilla syrup, but baristas suggest swapping that for raspberry syrup for a summery twist.
- Iced Soy Latte - For those who don’t do dairy, this is a great option. And if you don’t want soy milk, Starbucks offers coconut milk and almond milk as well.
- Iced White Chocolate Mocha - This Starbucks favorite is super sweet, so add an extra shot of espresso if you like more coffee flavor.
- Starbucks Doubleshot on ice - This is a hand-shaken espresso with a little milk and it’s lightly sweetened, and they recommend customizing it with the syrup of your choice.